New IPTV Box First Time Setup
- Turn on iptv with hdmi and internet cable connected. Wait until main screen load.
- Press set button on remote or goto “Settings” and “System Settings”
- Go to “Server” > “Portal” and type server name (which has been provided by us, ask us if u don’t have it) into url ( not in name) field. For keyboard to type press keyboard button on remote. Once done press same button to exit keyboard, press OK button to save it.
- Press home button once, go to “Server” > “General” > “ntp server”. Type here “pool.ntp.org”. once done press OK
- Now go to software update and make software update (press ok and f1 button to confirm). Wait until update finish. Do not interrupt this process or your box might go bad.
- It will reboot byself and start working. If ur box is already activated it will work and you can see the channels else it will ask you ID and password. Type in your ID and password that has been provided to you.
- On login page , press setup button, go to “Video” and set video resolution to AUTO, graphic as per your TV. Once done reboot. Your box is ready to use.
No Voice on All Channels Fix
- Press menu button on remote. Go to “Settings” ( if ask password try 0000 or 8778 or 8080)
- Goto video and make “Force dvi” to OFF.
- Once changed, reboot box by unplugging the power cable from the back of the box and plugging it back in after 10 seconds.
- It should be ok now. If still same check again force dvi must be OFF.
- If still same check your HDMI cable.
No Signal / Resolution mismatch / Screen Flickering issue?
- This guide is for no signal issue.
- To power off and on, at same time keep press menu button ( 3 dot with 3 line) until setting page with blue back ground come. This is the boot menu. Do not do anything else or touch anything else unless you know what you are doing.
- If u miss this step, do again. Take power cord out and keep press menu button
- On set up page change resolution to ntsc 480 by pressing right arrow.
- Once changed, goto save and exit. Press right arrow and ok to confirm.
- If all step done correctly it will reboot or took power off and on. It will show now.
- See Video
Hot To Setup Wifi in IPTV?
You can use your box with wifi also however a wire is preferred for better internet connectivity. Please read the instruction book that came with the box to see if your box supports wifi. The other option is if you are using the wifi stick on your box on the back of the box in the USB port.
- Turn on box with wifi stick connected to it (if you are using the wifi stick).
- Once box boots and once loading page appear, keep pressing SET button on remote. It will load “Settings” page.
- On “Settings” page, goto “System Settings” > “Network” > “Wireless” > “Auto DHCP”
- It will scan wifi available in your house. Select your wifi and go to “Key or Passphrase” and enter you wifi password. For keyboard press keyboard button on remote.
- Once password is done, press OK on the remote. Unplug and power back. It should work.
- See Video
How To Change Lock/Password Change in IPTV?
- Default password for locked chaneels is 0000/9875/3690/8778
- Foe Menu Settings password 5555/2929
- To change, Goto Menu setting parentral control
- Here enter old password and change to your new password
How To Correct Time?
If your box showing incorrect date and time error please follow the below steps.
- Go to menu > “Settings” > “Restart Portal”. Once you press ok, keep press set button.
OR Reboot your iptv and keep press set button, until setting page loads.
- On “Settings” page, go to “Server” > “General”. Type in server name “pool.ntp.org”
- Press ok and it should save your settings. Now go back and click on “Restart Portal”
How to setup stbemu app?
Download the stbemu app from http://angadtel.com/iptv-service/
Once downloaded, install the app. You will get a message to update the app. Click on Update and update the app.
Once updated, click on “Settings” > select “Profile”. You can rename the current default profile name to anything you want.
Go to “Portal Settings” > Change the portal name to the one that is provided to you starting with http://. Make sure no spaces.
Go to “STB Configuration” and copy the MAC Address and send it to us.
Set the “Screen Resolution” to “Auto”.
DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Save everything and restart the portal or the box. The box should be working now.
How Much Internet It Will Use?
- Here ur test results for estimate internet consumption per month being used for 8 hrs daily..
- Live TV Channels:
SD = @ 6 Hours per Day = 120 GB / Month HD = @ 6 Hours per Day = 150 GB / Month.
MicroHD = @ 8 Hours per Day = 80 to 100 GB / Month. HD = @ 8 Hours per Day = 150. to 170 GB / Month.